The Inaugural 2015 TAP (Treating And Preventing) Chronic Pain Conference will be held this weekend (October 9 -10, 2015) in Arlington, Virginia.
Organized by the National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association, and the International Myopain Society, the event will be streamed live so that anyone with an internet connection, who has purchased a Live Stream ticket, can have access. The ticket not only gains you access to the show as it is happening, but also provides a code that will allow users access to a recording of the conference, for viewing later at their convenience.
Rae (Marie) Gleason, Medical Education and Research Director for NFCPA & Executive Director for the International MyoPain Society, explained, “The purpose of the conference is to give participants the access to experts and information that they’re interested in. This includes asking questions of the experts, in real time, during the conference.” She continued, “The conference is unique because it’s focused at bringing doctors and patients together, in the same room, which can be difficult.”
According to the conference’s website, the conference is intended for clinicians as well as for people living with chronic pain.
If you are a person affected by fibromyalgia or other chronic pain condition take advantage of this special opportunity to:
- Watch and see fibromyalgia and chronic pain experts give presentations that apply specifically to these disorders
- Learn about treatment options and new resources that can help people with these conditions improve their symptoms and live better quality lives
- Ask questions to the experts through the Live Stream chat boxIf you are a clinician here is your chance to learn:
- More about treatment options and new techniques in approaching fibromyalgia and myofascial pain therapies.
- From medical and scientific experts about multidisciplinary approaches including integrative chronic pain techniques, such as CBT and mindfulness approaches along with exercise and myofascial release modalities that have shown positive scientific evidence in the treatment of fibromyalgia, myofascial pain and other chronic pain conditions.
Click here to see the schedule.
For more information or to purchase a Live Stream ticket, click here.
(Lưu ý: Việc đáp ứng với các liệu trình điều trị, máy, thiết bị trợ giúp là khác nhau tùy thuộc cơ địa mỗi người !
Những thông tin y học trên website chỉ mang tính tham khảo, bạn không được tự ý áp dụng nếu chưa được sự chỉ dẫn của thầy thuốc !)